Wood is the most widely used building material in the world. Not only for its natural beauty, but it is also extremely versatile, sustainable, lightweight, cost-effective and with the right treatment, highly durable and fire retardant. Wood plays an important role in our construction process, we use it for a large percentage of our structures, including banisters, balustrades, pavilions, gazebos and wooden gazebos.
La madera juega un papel importante en nuestro proceso constructivo siendo utilizada en un gran porcentaje de nuestras estructuras.
To ensure the quality and durability of the wooden structures, all of our wood is harvested from sustainable forests and subsequently pressure-treated under the highest quality standards. This ensures not only the preservation of the wood, but also the health and safety of our customers.
This is why we treat our wood with Tan-E wood preservative:
- Contains copper and organic biocides to minimize environmental impact.
- Suitable for use on pre-cut wood and wooden poles.
- Long-term protection against insects (woodworm, termites, etc.) and aging to increase the life of the wood.
- Penetrates deep into the structure of the wood.
- Preferred choice for ecological buildings where there are people such as playgrounds, paths etc.
- Tan-E treatment is verified safe by Ecospecifier Global (these claims are scientifically evaluated using a Life Cycle Thinking (LCT) analysis and a health and ecotoxicity assessment).
What We Do
Add a touch of natural ambience to your outdoor space with one of our wooden pergolas. Our pergolas are extremely versatile and the wooden structures are built using either cylindrical, square cut or laminated wood. The roofs generally feature Saligna wood slats that can be positioned to allow partial or full shade.
Timber decking, in particular hardwood decking, has become a popular alternative to traditional tiled terraces and patios. It is practical, sustainable and highly versatile, allowing you to add elevated landscaping and be used easily on sloping terrain. We offer a wide range of timber decking options in different finishes.
Bridges and Banisters
Whether you need a security fence, decorative trellis, banisters, timber decking balustrades, pool rails, wooden bridges, walkways, or even garden fencing, our team of experienced designers and craftsmen can help you to create the perfect cost-effective, durable and sustainable structure.